In less than five weeks time, Security and Policing 2020 will open its doors in Farnborough. Visitor criteria has been broadened for the 2020 event. For the first time, security and resilience professionals from UK registered companies that provide security solutions are now able to register for free. (Please note that registration must be made using an official UK company email address.)
Security and Policing 2020 is the official UK Government global security event, offering a world-class opportunity to meet, network and discuss the latest advances in delivering national security and resilience with UK suppliers, colleagues and Government officials. The event takes place between 3 – 5 March 2020.
300 Exhibitors at Security and Policing 2020
Over 300 exhibitors will showcase their latest products and services, along with a variety of product demos, panel discussions and immersive experiences addressing security and law enforcement challenged faced in the UK today. Blighter Surveillance Systems will be exhibiting its range of world-leading electronic-scanning radars and surveillance solutions on stand B25.
Hosted by the Home Office’s Joint Security & Resilience Centre, the three day event is attended by senior Government officials and it is planned there will once again be an unrivalled line-up of senior keynote addresses led by Ministers.
Led by senior UK Ministers, there will be a strong line-up of Keynote Addresses on driving change and impact through policy at Security and Policing 2020.
Speakers at the event will also include key senior officials from the National Security Secretariat, the Home Office and other Government departments and associated agencies, including, amongst others:
- Office of National Security Adviser
- Director General, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office
- Chief Scientific Adviser, Home Office
- Director General, National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Assistant Commissioner Specialist Operations, Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)
- Chief Operating Officer, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office
- Director Protect and Prepare, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office
- Director of the Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Head of Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC)
- Head of Security and Cyber Exports, DIT DSO
- Head of Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Home Office Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)