At Blighter, we are closely monitoring the evolution of the Coronavirus. The health and well-being of our people and partners is our highest priority. We are taking all possible actions to ensure business continuity, despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings to our activities.
We are following the recommendations of UK government and have implemented appropriate instructions in our facilities to minimise the impact on our stakeholders and communities.
COVID-19 & Rescheduling of Events, Conferences and Exhibitions
We are also aware that a large number of the national and international events, conferences and exhibitions that we were due to attend during 2020 are either being either postponed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The current status of these events is as follows:
- SOFIC 2020 – scheduled for May 2020
- Eurosatory 2020 – scheduled for June 2020
- Passenger Terminal Expo 2020 – postponed until June 2020
- DPRTE 2020 – postponed until September 2020
- CTX Counter Terror Expo 2020 – postponed until September 2020
- World Border Security Congress – postponed until November 2020
- World ATM Congress 2020 – cancelled (next event scheduled for March 2021)
- AUSA Global Force 2020 – cancelled (next event scheduled for March 2021)
- Fulmination 2020 – cancelled (next event scheduled for 2021)