Blighter’s Geoff Moore is speaking to BIS Research about protecting critical assets from drone intrusions. The webinar takes place on Wednesday 15 January 2020 at 10:30 (PST) / 13:30 (EST) / 18:30 (GMT).
About this Event
In the light of the recent drone attacks on the Saudi Aramco oil facility and several other incidents reported, the implementation and wide adoption of counter-drone technology are pertinent. One can protect their critical assets with the use of counter-drone technology (C-UAS). The counter drone technology can detect, identify and track small/micro drones and neutralize the potential threat.
How counter-drone technology is important to protect your critical assets?
A snapshot of key takeaways
- Understand the importance of counter-drone solutions in today’s world
- What is the most preferred technology across commercial, government and military end users?
- Identify the unique challenges faced in counter-drone industry with their solutions?
- Who will be the early adopters of C-UAS technologies?
- What are the key emerging military counter-drone technologies?
Reasons to get your Invite right away
- Exclusive chance of 1-on-1 Q & A Session with the thought leaders
- Get access to Full webinar recording + Webinar deck
Click the image below or here to register for the webinar.